[Zope-dev] TinyTable object type is Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results.Results???

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:06:54 +1100

Ty Sarna wrote:

>In article <v04220800b4ea072f64f5@[192.168.0.2]>,
>Itai Tavor  <itavor@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > I create a TinyTable object. Then I run the following code:
>  >
>  >      <dtml-in "objectItems('TinyTable')">
>  >        <dtml-var sequence-item fmt=html-quote><BR>
>  >      </dtml-in>
>  >
>  > I get this:
>  >
>  >      <Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results.Results instance at 8628c78>
>
>This is as expected, really. When you say <dtml-var foo>, if foo is
>callable then it's called automatically and the results are returned.
>
>When you say <dtml-var sequence-item>, the sequence-item is a TinyTable.
>Since TinyTables are callable, returning a Results instance, that's what
>you get.

Of course. Make perfect sense. Now I know how to get the object's
icon - instead of <dtml-with obj><dtml-var icon></dtml-with> I just
do <dtml-var "obj.icon">.

Thanks!

Itai

--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --