[Zope-dev] Excuses

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 12:03:33 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> I'm terribly sorry if I annoy somebody here on the list with all my stupid
> q'ns.

If someone is annoyed with you then _they_ need to apologize to _you_,
not the other way around. Your questions were on-topic, and not stupid.

We possible need a seperate list 'Zope hackers' or something, as currently
this list has two purposes that seem to overlap; one is more advanced
Zope development, and the other is the actual development of Zope itself.

I believe discussions on the actual development of the Zope core should
move off to another list, something like Zope-hackers, though of course
parts of this development takes place on other lists, like Zope-PTK and
Zope-Mozilla, and soon to be, Zope-XML.

Regards,

Martijn

P.S. "Zope-XML? I hadn't heard of any Zope-XML mailing list?" -- Martijn is
engaged in an act of self-fulfilling prophecy here. I _want_ there to be
a Zope-XML list.