[Zope-dev] Zope IDE

JB jimbag@kw.igs.net
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:39:51 -0500

I've been poking thru the archives of this list and there was a brief
thread regarding a Zope IDE back in January. I wondered if there has
been any futher discussion/development in this area. Recently I put
together simple a way to edit DTML src via the Medusa FTP, mainly
because I've had it trying to edit src in Netscape. I've been poking
around looking into XML-RPC as a way to do management without having
that *&^%@$#^$ browser in the way and wondered if anything was happening
in that dept, or if anyone was interested to have anything happen in
that dept. BTW, I have checked out the Mozilla list too. Another browser
isn't it?

cheers
jim