[Zope-dev] WebDAV : Can not add webfolder to certain parts of zope

Sin Hang Kin iekentsin@infoez.com.mo
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:32:26 +0800

I can add a webfolder on some brenches of my zope on the same pc under win98
and IE5.

However, I can not add the root  and some brenches.

What is preventing this operation? I got the message when trying:

Cannot connect to the Web server http://localost:8080 the server could not
be located, or may be too busy to respond. Please check your typing or check
to make sure the web server is available.

I try to connect to serveral sub-folders under the root, some of them works,
some not. However, I could not find the difference between them except the
name.

Rgs,

Kent Sin