[Zope-dev] Downloading large files

LEE Kwan Soo kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:19:05 +0900

If you use zope with apache, you can bypass this problem. Just use a RewriteRule to specify a 'static' folder and wirte an external method to write the content of that file into filesystem. This work around depends on too many configuration issues, so I've postponed to make it a Product. But it can be done.

Otherwise, ... I do not know ;-(

Good Luck!

LEE Kwan Soo