[Zope-dev] Trouble with trees and XML

Christian Wittern chris@ccbs.ntu.edu.tw
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:03:00 +0800

Hi there,

I am having trouble with the tree tag recently...

I am trying to display a moderately complex XML Document. I want to have a
navigator in one frame and links to the main-frame. I am trying to use the
tree tag for the navigator part, since the XML is also kind of a tree
structure. I am using the XML Document product 1.0a6, which parses the
document in a nice tree structure.

The problem is, I don't want all the elements to show up in the tree, rather
I want to select them based on the name of the element. I have elements like
'head' and 'title', which should show up in the tree, but the other should
be ignored. Any ideas how this could be done?

Sigh, any help appreciated...

All the best,

Christian