[Zope-dev] wysiwyg html editor

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 04 May 2000 08:26:03 +0100

I think Dreamweaver 3.0 does this pretty well, one thing we found very helpful
was putting the following, and nothing else, in the index_html method:
<dtml-var index.html>

This lets you have .html endings on everything. Not only are search engines more
likely to index pages, it also lets Dreamweaver on the PC edit them without
complaining.

cheers,

Chris