[Zope-dev] warning: current SiteAccess (1.0.1) breaks current CVS Zope.

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:27:40 +0100

Shane Hathaway wrote:
> > I wish there was some way we could entice DC to rolling this
> > functionality into the Zope core in a better way.
>
> That's Evan's plan (he works here at DC now, you know. <g>)

Yup, I knew... ;-)

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be very high up anyone else's agenda at DC.
From what I understand, DC aren't even officially supporting SiteAccess.

<RANT>
All of which sux ;-(

Virtual Hosting like this is a really common need and I wish someone
would just bite the bullet and do it properly in Zope...
</RANT>

cheers ;-)

Chris