[Zope-dev] Setting Zope up under another Web server

Titus Brown titus@caltech.edu
Fri, 12 May 2000 14:05:28 -0700

Hi, folks.  How difficult would it be to install Zope under another
Web server, e.g. AOLserver?

Am I correct in believing that the "persistent CGI" interface is all
one needs to have working?

We've been working on a project to add a Python language module into
AOLserver, and I quite like some aspects of Zope.  It strikes me
that with an internally threaded Web server like AOLserver, and
a Python implementation that correctly interacts with the threads,
it should be possible to add Zope in quite easily.  But I don't
want to delve into the internals of Zope without having some
wiser heads say yeah.

Thanks,
--titus

P.S.  If you want to question the use of AOLserver, then please let's
conduct that discussion off-list... thanks.
--
Titus Brown, titus@caltech.edu