[Zope-dev] a simple example of the ZPatterns frame work

Jepthte CLAIN minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
Wed, 17 May 2000 20:39:36 +0400

--------------35631463BDE198910AB1BFC6

Hello,

I wonder if someone can send me a simple example using the ZPatterns
framework. I read all the source, and I still can't figure out what is
the relationship between the objects instantiated by the Racks and the
Rackmountable objects. Also, why do the rack try to instantiate a
ZClass???

I'm lost.

The LoginManager code does not answer my question because the generic
user source does not instantiate any object.

comments ?

Regards,

Jephte CLAIN
minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
--------------35631463BDE198910AB1BFC6

begin:vcard
n:CLAIN;Jephte
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:minf7@educ.univ-reunion.fr
adr;quoted-printable:;;71 rue Lory les Hauts=0D=0AAppt 16;Ste Clotilde;;97490;
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jephte CLAIN
end:vcard

--------------35631463BDE198910AB1BFC6--