[Zope-dev] DCOracle and floats (was: DCOracle Problem on HPUX)

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 10:54:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> However, if that's not the case, maybe a recent checkout of the DCOracle
> CVS will help; I have made no announcement because the ONLY platform
> I've tested on is Linux with Oracle 8.0.5 and 8.1.5; Oracle is variant
> enough that this doesn't represent a full validation.
>
> If you can't get DCOracle out of CVS, I'll send a tarball separately.

Ah, so maybe *you* are the person to whom I should have addressed
my recent note that I sent to 'support@digicool.com'.  Are you
aware of the issue a few of us have run into with DCOracle munging
float values into ints?  Is this fixed in the CVS by any chance?
In any case, how do I access the CVS version; I couldn't find it
in the CVS web interface linked off of zope.com (I haven't tried
to set up the non-web interface yet).

--RDM