[Zope-dev] Re: Superuser ownership (was "Adding LoginManager at the root")

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 12:37:22 +0100

Robin Becker wrote:
> What steps should I try to allow my currently unowned
> documents/tinytables to be made accessible. When I press the change
> ownership button I get a help browser with an error message in the
> content frame.

That sounds like a 2.2 bug to me... oh well... it is Alpha so fair
enough.
Can you mail the whole error message (especially the traceback) to the
list please :-)

> Should I just import everything as God and hope that improves things?

Might help...

Could you import stuff as the superuser?
('cos I think you shouldn't be able to...)

cheers,

Chris