[Zope-dev] Strange, Random Error

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:14:11 +0100

"R. David Murray" wrote:
> Are you using Netscape by any chance?  I saw something like this
> with images that had a last mod date of Feb 29, 2000.  It happened
> only in Netscape, not IE, and I never did find out why because
> changing the last mod date on the images fixed it.

Possibly...

I don't what to go digging through logs to find otu though :S

Last Modified date: 2000/04/03
So, not the Feb 29 problem, although I'd love to know if this has been
fixed...

I can qutie believe Netscape is a problem though. I have real problems
with images on my Squishdot site at http://www.bay-c.co.uk if I hit
reload in Netscape 3.04... they all come back broken.

Someone mentioned running Zope in single thread mode as a possible
source, but I don't think that's happening... hwo can I check?

cheers,

Chris