[Zope-dev] ZWiki - how to dynamically add a page?

Lena lena@ideawebstudio.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:36:51 +0300

Dear Chris,

Thanx a lot for your suggestion. Zwiki is indeed something very helpful to
me.
I've got a couple fo questions, though:

1. How can I dynamically add a Zwiki page?
It says there:

    "To create a link to another wiki page, just write its name. (If you
don't use a WikiName, you must enclose
    the name in square brackets).

    If the page does not yet exist, a ? will be displayed - click it to
create the new page. This is how new wiki
    pages are added."

Where do I have to write the name?? There's a form field in the upper right
corner of a Zwiki Page header, but inserting a new name there doesn't work.

2. How can I add dynamically ZWiki Pages to different folders in

/Control_Panel / Products / ZWiki / zwiki_examples /   folder???

Hoping to hear from you ASAP..

Lena