[Zope-dev] Problems with LoginManager form-based login

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 14:10:14 -0500

At 03:05 PM 5/26/00 -0400, Evan Simpson wrote:
> [...]

You're making the assumption that unauthorized gets called.  If it doesn't
get called (because the current user *does* exist in a higher-level
folder), then the hook will never get released.