[Zope-dev] Store values thread-wide ?

Martin Grönemeyer martin@comunit.de
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 20:29:39 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm playing around with Zope-Objects and find out, that the SecurityManager
holds it's informations only for one request. If the Zope-Publishing
starts, an existing SecurityManager gets destroyed via __bobo_before__ (am
i right ?). In the next step, a SecurityManager-Object is instanciated by
the validated_hook in the traverse-method of the BaseRequest. In my own
methods i can now get the security-manager and set own properties in this
object. I know, this is dirty and i won't use it in real life, but has
anyone an other idea how to store informations thread-wide ?

Hope you won't kill me.

Martin
i.A.
Martin Grönemeyer
Technik

http://www.comunit.de/  <mailto:martin@comunit.de>
Eiffestr. 598		20537 Hamburg | Germany
Fon +49 +40 | 21 11 05 25	Fax  +49 +40 | 21 11 05 26