[Zope-dev] python memory error on Windows NT

James Johnson jimbo@tacoma.zzn.com
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:05:14 -0800

Error messages are wonderful things aren't they?  If you notice other
quirky/unexplained behavior with the machine, it could be a RAM
problem.
  You say you have 2 ODBC connections and 2 Access databases.  Are
they located on the same machine or across a LAN? One hunch is that
the problem is that because of network traffic, complex queries,
proxy access. Some kind of delay however slight could be causing the
ODBC software to fail.
  The RAM does seem suspect and some other process on your machine
could be set to aggressively take RAM space.
I would look into the way Zodbc handles network latency and error
conditions between 2 or more ODBC databases.
I wonder from what I just suggested would it be possible to get this
error from Zodbc?

python.exe