[Zope-dev] Re: Problems with LoginManager 0.8.8b1

Jeff Hoffman jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:26:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> The behavior is exactly the same with a "plain" Zope User Folder.  It also
> has nothing to do with acquisition, at least not in the way you think.
>
> The problem is that a user who is defined in a subfolder is *not* granted
> roles to any folder above them.  This means that they have no access to
> "standard_html_header", unless it is set to be viewable by Anonymous.  Hope
> that answers your question.

D'oh! You can't see it, but my dunce cap is on. ;-)

Thanks,

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/