[Zope-dev] __replaceable__ or whatever it is ;-)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:14:52 +0000

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> FYI I actually added the docs in two places, but they were promptly
> removed from the place they did not belong: the help system.
> Unfortunately the InterfacesWiki is currently the only good place.

Guess we'll have to wait for 2.3 :-)

> > Could whoever did the coding please put something in the Interfaces Wiki
> > or point us to where the official documentation lives?
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/ObjectManagerItem
> (See the bottom.)

Thanks... I guess the behavior that was associated with
ObjectManager.NOT_REPLACEABLE is obtained by just not havign a
__replaceable__ attribute?
...or does ObjectManager.NOT_REPLACEABLE exist, just in an undocumented
fashion ;-)

> > Also, when is it going to land in a erleased Zoep version? 2.3 I
> > guess...
>
> That's the plan.

Bad question, I know, but any idea when that'll be?

cheers,

Chris