[Zope-dev] More ZPatterns confusion

bens@killersite.com bens@killersite.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 04:06:42 -0500

I am trying to add a ZClass with a DataSkin Property sheet to a
Virtual Rack. So I call the following:
<dtml-let ni="newItem(key=REQUEST['key'])"
          props="ni.propertysheets.get('Basic')">
	<dtml-call "props.manage_changeProperties(REQUEST.form)">
</dtml-let>

I assume this should call ADDED and CHANGE trigger's to place data
in my SQL Database.
Unfortunately this is not happening. The ADDED trigger is doing the
initial creation, but the changeProperties is not effecting the
right changes. It seems that the CHANGE trigger is not getting
called.

Is there something else I should be doing?
Thanks for all the help