[Zope-dev] SQL-Methods Through-the-FileSystem

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:01:39 +0100

Hi all,
Does anybody have a good suggestion how to
develope SQL Method ftfs (through the filesystem)
rather than ttw.

Perferably in someway similare to the HTMLFile way
to include DTML methods in Zope classes.

Regards,
Johan

(One problem I recently discovered was the fact that
SQl methods makes "hardlinks" to SQL connection when
changed. So if I move the SQL connection to some other
place in the aq-path I need to update the methods.
This make it hard because the SQL method seems to
point to the right connection but it doesn't, in other
words been very confusing for users.)

torped
johan carlsson
birkagatan 9