[Zope-dev] Lots more in the interfaces Wiki

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:34:50 -0800

Hello,

I have added a lot more content to the interfaces wiki at:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/Interfaces/FrontPage

(note, this is not the old interfaces wiki, which is link to from here).

This wiki is the realization of last weeks interfaces proposal:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/Interfaces/OriginalProposal

So far, I have gone pretty far into defining the first goal of the
project "what is an interface".  For those of you that are interested in
looking at the prototype implementation, a new version can be downloaded
from:

http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Products/Interfaces/

Some user and higher-fiber documentation can be found in the wiki.
Please check out the wiki and let me know what you think about
interfaces.  These are important components that you will see a lot of
in the future, so we want your input!

-Michel