[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: SkinScript discovery

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:15:18 +0100

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, did you find this out by reading the draft
> SkinScript reference documentation on the ZPatterns Wiki?

No. I just guessed.
I think I might have read it in the source the other day too.

I'll take a look at the wiki now:
http://www.zope.org//Members/pje/Wikis/ZPatterns/SkinScriptSyntax

  expression

  A DTML-style Python expression. As with DTML, the "_"
  object is available for access to Python built-ins and
  library functions.

Aha!

I'm looking forward to using the new "OTHERWISE LET" clause too, when
the next release of ZPatterns comes out.

Thanks.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer