[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-ZEO] How to get rid of the cPickle and asyncore depende ncy hassles

Neil Schemenauer nascheme@mems-exchange.org
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:11:58 -0400

[Jim]
> I heard that ExtensionClass didn't work with Python 2.0.

[Toby]
> It looks like a little work is needed to support 2.0's garbage collection of
> cyclic trash - but thats not enabled by default. Apart from that, everything
> works very well. (In some ways, better than 1.5.2)

Which 2.0 are you using?  GC has been enabled in the recent betas
and will almost certainly be enabled in the release.  If
ExtensionClass needs work to play nicely with GC then I would be
happy to take a look at it.  Where can I get the latest version?

  Neil