[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Thanks for the comments

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:35:16 GMT

Just out of curiosity, how often do you update the book (i.e., the version on
the web)?  Or, put another way, how long should we consider that catching a typo
or split infinitive will have already been brought to your attention but hadn't
yet made it to the web site?

If you update on a continuous basis, then my question is moot.  However, if you
update on a periodic basis, could you drop me (or this list group) a note to
indicate that the next version is available for our hungry eyes?

Just a suggestions...

Ron
 ./.