[Zope-dev] LoginManager and ZPatterns

Morten W. Petersen morten@esol.no
15 Oct 2000 17:11:42 +0200

I've been fiddling a bit with the LoginManager; but can't seem to make
it work.

The product versions are ZPatterns 0.3.0 and LoginManager 0.8.6.

(Downgraded the ZPatterns product because the LoginManager couldn't
find a class named .. SheetProviderContainer, I think).

When adding a LoginManager object, it raises a TypeError exception, on
line 313 in PlugIns.py, saying that a keyword parameter was redefined.

I've also been looking around for some useful documentation and searched
the mailing-lists..

Anyone had success with these two products, and would care to share a
howto?

Thanks in advance.

-Morten