[Zope-dev] The Great Python (and Perl) Method Renaming Poll

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:50:12 -0700

We will be conducting a community poll to decide what to call Python
(Perl, insert your language here) Methods.

Many candidates have been discussed, but I'm afraid I don't have enough
time to cull all the candidates from the discussions.

So, before the poll, we are calling for nominiations from the
community.  Please send me an email containing one or more candidate
names.  These names will be added to the list.  No pre-screening will be
done, so please exercise some discretion if your favorite name is more
tounge-in-cheek than practical (you never know what the masses will
decide though!).

Later this week, I will create a web poll where you can vote for your
favorite.

thanks,

-Michel