[Zope-dev] Migrating from ZClasses to Python Products

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:21:28 GMT

Toby Dickenson:

Thanks for the advice.
I have looked at that before, and having a hybrid ZClass/Python product
seemed to place a lot of design considerations heavily in the python base
class.  I've looked _holdOntoYourButts before as well.

Thanks again,