[Zope-dev] UnboundLocalError : LoginMgr 8.8b1, ZPatterns 4.3b1

Kim Friesen kimcorp@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:16:41 CDT

oops, sorry I didn't mean a 'User Folder' ...

I actually added a 'Folder' and then added a 'Login Manager' to that Folder.
I also tried this with a 'Folder w/Customizer Support'

Thanks,
Kim Friesen