[Zope-dev] Re: ZPatterns guestbook example

Peter Toneby woormie@acc.umu.se
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:51:15 +0200

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 12:23:52PM -0700, James Johnson wrote:
> Hello,
>  I ran across a previous post regarding a simple ZPatterns based
> example you  were working on.  Did you ever get it working?

unfourtunatly no, since there are no simple examples that I have seen,
and I haven't had time to try more, and I didn't get a single answer ;(.
So if anyone has a simple exaple of a pure ZPatterns example with no,
or very little use of external methods it would be greatly appreciated
if you could post it.

/Peter
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.