[Zope-dev] FYI: preliminary Zope 2.3 plan online...

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:25:36 -0400

> > For those interested, I've finally gotten the current plan for
> > the next planned Zope feature release online on dev.zope.org:
> >
> > http://dev.zope.org/Resources/zope_230_plan.html
>
> The discussion pages for at least two of the wikis are broken. This is
> especially troubling considering that it looks like you're planning on
> moving forward with a proposal with serious unaddressed issues in a (now
> inaccessible) discussion!

Ugh - they weren't actually "broken", but some of my urls
were bad :( Should be fixed now (though I noticed I had
to clear my NS cache first).

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909