[Zope-dev] WikiDot

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:34:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Chris Withers wrote:

> > These are the kinds of things i'm hoping to get at with WikiNG - a
> > smart content widget, with two essential features - good impedence
> > matching to authoring structured, linked content (structured text plus
> > wiki refs),
>
> A lot of people I know would disagree with the Structured Text bit, but
> I guess it'll have to do for now. Wysiwig editing on the web hasn't
> arrived yet :-(

(I wonder whether having a single quick ref page for structured text,
linked to on every edit form, would go a long way to reducing those
objections.  Particularly if the quick ref page is clear and concise.)

> > and intrinsically determined and easily adjustable
> > organization.
>
> 'Easily adjustable' could be difficult...

I was just referring to the ease of reparenting a page - if this isn't
familiar to you, see the backlinks pages in any zope.org zwiki.

Ken
klm@digicool.com