[Zope-dev] SkinScript Questions

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:44:28 -0500

At 10:59 PM 4/1/01 -0700, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:

>1) Are there any naming conventions for SkinScripts?

Not that I'm aware of.  I think Ty names all of his methods "SkinScript",
but then, he tends to name all his working/temporary files "x", so what
does he know?  ;)

>2) Is there any reason (other than factoring) to split
>SkinScripts up, or is putting all your declarations in one
>SkinScript ok?

The compiler creates a seperate attribute provider or agent for each
declaration anyway, so there's no reason not to put them all in one if you
don't need to interleave non-SkinScript providers/agents into the priority
order.