[Zope-dev] Windows FAQ / Help area?

Bryan Baszczewski bryanbz@2s2i.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:10:43 -0400

How about database access (i.e. ODBC adapters)

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-dev-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-dev-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Andy McKay
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 3:51 PM
To: zope-dev@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-dev] Windows FAQ / Help area?

Just thinking how many little tidbits I know related to running Zope on
Windows that are very platform and installation specific. Do people think it
would be a good idea to start at least a wiki / faq section somewhere
covering this? Do other windows users think there is enough stuff to put in
there?

Things I can think of off the top of my head: windows service, getting
stdout when running as a service and I was about to add ZEO, but thats been
fixed...

Cheers.
--
  Andy McKay.