[Zope-dev] memory leak

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:53:18 -0400

The bugreport won't do us as much good if we need to set up an elaborate
testing environment... it'd be preferable if you could break it down enough
to make it happen in a single external method or pythonscript that doesn't
rely on external webservers or databases, or what-have-you... but we'll take
whatever you've got!

- C

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco Nova" <nova@tera-it.com>
To: "'Chris McDonough'" <chrism@digicool.com>
Cc: "Zope-Dev (E-mail)" <zope-dev@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 6:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Zope-dev] memory leak

I can send you the code for the two external method I use, they only need a
webserver (that could be zope too) that serve an XML page (I can provide the
XML the methods needs) and the bunch of dtml methods I use to show the XML.
Anyway I will try to understand what's happening with ParsedXML and my code.

- mn