[OT] Re: [Zope-dev] Introducing a New Concept on Advanced Garbage Treatment Process

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:02:59 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 02:02:01PM -0700, Andy McKay wrote:
> >  > Introducing a new concept on advanced garbage treatment process, and
> licensing patents
> >  > For details, please reference the web site:
>
> The patent is flawed obviously since it doesn't garbage collect itself...

Shows you how we geeks think... The patent did not have anything to do
with Zope or Python at all. It didn't even have anything to do with
computers, unless you were about to dump your old 486 on the scapheap..

I reported the email to spamcop, to be garbage collected.

--
Martijn Pieters