[Zope-dev] zunit 0.2 comments

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:09:06 -0300

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 01:21:01AM -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
 > Hi Lalo,
 >
 > thanks for your work on ZUnit. I have just been playing with 0.2.

Thank you for your feedback.

 > To get it working in my zope account at Codeit, I moved Hiper from
 > Shared/ to Products/ and changed the import statements.

Why?

 > I also needed to make some changes of this kind:
 >
 >  #manage_RunTestsForm =
Globals.HTMLFile('Products/ZUnit/dtml/TestRunner/RunTests')
 >  manage_RunTestsForm =
Globals.HTMLFile('dtml/TestRunner/RunTests',globals())

Ooops :-) this proves that Pair Programming doesn't catch them *all*.

 > I'm having trouble figuring out the syntax of the "test_ids"
 > property. Can you help ?

Each line is the Id of an ExternalTestCase object. You can use
RestrictedTraversal, as in MyFolder/tests/MyTestCase.

[]s,
                                                +----
--
            I say a prayer now our love's departed