[Zope-dev] Problem getting to my variables

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
12 Aug 2001 21:17:58 GMT

This is a python question, in the future please ask this kind of
question in a python list.

> def manage_addFoo(self, id, title, REQUEST=None):
>     A_folder = getattr(base_folder,someID)
>
> def manage_addBar(self, id, REQUEST=None):
>     manage_addFoo.A_folder._setObject(id, BarObject)

Use this. The variable belongs to the object, not the method.

def manage_addFoo(self, id, title, REQUEST=None):
    self.A_folder = getattr(base_folder,someID)

def manage_addBar(self, id, REQUEST=None):
    self.A_folder._setObject(id, BarObject)

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo