[Zope-dev] Re: Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #1267 - 9 msgs

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:05:57 -0400 (EDT)

I'm unable to reproduce the CVS problems you both report!  Specifically, i
tried a checkout and build this morning:

  cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository co Zope

and was able to build and run without any failures.  Further, 'grep' for
regex in lib/python/DateTime:

  grep regex * */*

turned up no results.

Just to eliminate possible missteps, could you check some things?

 - Check that the contents of CVS/Repository in the homedir of the
   checkout contains::

    Zope

   It would be worth confirming that the CVS/Root file contains::

    :pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository

   and that there is no file named 'Tag' in that directory.

 - If any of those don't match what they should be, redo the checkout, and
   check whether you're still getting the bogus stuff.

 - Confirm that cvs.zope.org resolves to 63.102.49.30.  ('host cvs.zope.org')

Let me know what you find...

Ken
klm@zope.com