[Zope-dev] Re: Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #1267 - 9 msgs

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:46:03 +0200

Hi Ken,

may be I'm doing something really wrong, but after checkout (without
problems) if I import into my local repository I get:
"cvs server: Attempt to add reserved tag name HEAD"
for each file. This did not happen before.
I'm using:
cvs import -m "Import Current Zope" Zope MAIN HEAD

At least it sems to work.

Reagards
Tino