[Zope-dev] Collector vs Fishbowl

Andy andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:43:50 -0700

> And then you can just stick the patch in the collector ;-)
>
> Nice, lightweight process rather than wading through the Fishbowl for such
> small change.

I have but, its hard sometimes to get those sorts of little things taken
care of. Its out in the zope-dev audience so may get some attention...

> Mindyou, if you could vote for patches and some of the other funky stuff
you can
> do in Bugzilla, you'd still get all the necessary peer revue...

Ive just implemented (and altered) Bugzilla and we nuked the voting because
nobody used it. Its daft. But Bugzilla is a good bug tracking system, just
needs work.

--
  Andy McKay