[Zope-dev] CST not really... :-)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:39:15 -0400

Though it would be kind of neat to play around with persistent
connections in conjunction with session tracking, it's not too high on
the list right now for CST.. that's not to say, however, that an
alternate session id manager could not be written to do this.

I thought, however, that persistent HTTP connections were meant more to
avoid TCP connection costs than to identify sessions.