[Zope-dev] Open letters, hijacking and the like

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:34:00 +0100

From: "Clark O'Brien" <clark_obrien@yahoo.com>
> In my opinion all the revenue generated from Zope
> should go to you guys to fund more great projects.

It already does. You see, Zope if free. It doesn't generate any revenue.
Maybe you missed that.

> Anyone got a problem with that?

Not at all. In a way I guess you could say Zope generates revenue. The
projects I'm currently getting payed for wouldn't have happened without
Zope. And if we get any money left over from that, we will use that to fund
more great projects, as I'm sure most other Zope developers would.