[Zope-dev] Zope 2.3 and MySQL problems

Radu Buzea Radu Buzea" <radu@rospotline.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:19:37 +0200

I have a problem with a Zope 2.3.0 (source release, Python 1.5.2 [GCC 2.96
20000731 (experimental)]) on Linux and MySQL.

I'm using ZMySQLDA to connect to a MySQL database. I use a single database
table (witch has over 3500 records right now). There are over 1000 records
posted every day. The server is an AMD at 250 Mhz with 64 MB RAM. This
server was on-line since April 2001 without any problems but for 3 days ago,
when I started to use the MySQL database, the server stops sometimes
(crash!!!).

Anybody can give me some suggestions ore some explanations. What can be
wrong?
Thanks!

Radu Buzea
(radu@rospotline.com)