EINTR ... was Re: [Zope-dev] browser closing connection

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:11:08 -0500 (EST)

  JZ> Replace your Python 2.1.1 asyncore.py with the one that is
  JZ> attached.  I've been using it for months now with no problems.
  JZ> Notice, however, that it doesn't work on WinNT, b/c the author
  JZ> didn't know what EINTR looked like on NT

The asyncore.py in Python 2.2 has a number of bug fixes and
improvements over 2.1.1 and over the patched version you attached.  It
does, for example, work correctly on win32.

I'd recommend grabbing a copy of asyncore.py from a Python 2.2 beta
and using it.

Jeremy