[Zope-dev] PDF from Printable Page

Juergen R. Plasser / HEXAGON plasser@hexagon.at
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:41:30 +0100

Hi,

I have tried ZpdfDocument but it seems to be not appropriate for more
complex HTML files. It would be a nice concept to use the HTML and
structured text sources for generating PDFs but it does not support the
most important features.

As a second tool there is ReportLab (don't know if there are others).
ReportLab is Python based (you have to use external methods) but by far not
so restrictive as ZpdfDocument. Look for ReportLab on
http://www.reportlab.com/.

Juergen

--On Montag, 17. Dezember 2001 23:12 +0100 Dirk Datzert