[Zope-dev] disabling gc does not necessarily hide memory corruption

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:43:11 -0500

It is no longer based on bytecodehacks, it uses Jeremy's compiler
module.  It did produce some (unintended) circrefs, but I think the
version in CVS as well as the version that will ship with Python 2.2 has
these taken out.