[Zope-dev] KeyError with __eq__

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:44:20 -0800

I'm trying to publish an object without using content_publish_form (so
directly invoking content_status_modify) and I'm getting=20

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: __eq__

The only place I find __eq__ in the zope installation is in UserList.py,
where it appears to be some kind of redefinition of '=3D=3D'. =
UserList.py
does not appear in the stack trace, so I'm confused as to what may be
happening here.=20

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks, Josh

ps ~ I'm not sure I understand Zope stack traces very well - I can't
find any of my objects in the listing. I would expect to see my object
(which invoked the method that started the action) somewhere in the
trace.=20