[Zope-dev] InterbaseStorage, Win32 anyone?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:46:15 -0500

Hmmm.  I have no idea about this one.

The Interbase DA that InterbaseStorage is written agaist
seems to be out of maintenance (or was the last time that
I checked).

It should be reworked to make use of gvInterbaseDA,
probably.  I don't imagine that this is too much work.