[Zope-dev] Zope 2.3.1b1 glitch?

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
17 Feb 2001 13:28:47 +0100

Hia.

When entering the ZMI and clicking on «Control_Panel», «Database
and «Undo».  It's probably just me, but I don't quite understand these

/Control_Panel/Database/manage_UndoForm.  When I enter manage_UndoForm
I've so far never gotten any Undoable transactions up, and it brings
Cache» tabs.  Kinda weird?

If I go to /Control_Panel/Database/manage_undoForm (lowercase «u»),
then I get a number of Undoable transactions.

What's the difference between

        /Control_Panel/Database/manage_undoForm

        and

        /Control_Panel/Database/manage_UndoForm
?

(Apart from the obvious spelling ;)

Another thing.  When I hit «Undo» in manage_undoForm I'm taken to the
manage_UndoForm which displayes: «There are no transactions that can
be undone.»  Although, I know there are, because manage_undoForm says
so.  :-)  The transaction(s) I marked as wanting to Undo are undone.
So that works.